Nissan customer service number
Is it really a pain to replace my axle seals while replacing my axels ? If you do recommend that I replace my seals is the new seals all that I would need ?Apr 01, 2020 · Expensive repair and replacement. As mentioned before, rear main seal inspection and replacement require much of your engine to be disassembled. Therefore, labour costs would be very expensive and of course, if you are not a professional handyman, this would be a very complicated project. The problem is the location of the rear main seal. D-30 Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement. A little background as to how I came to replacing a leaky seal is probably in order. I was doing some prime time wheelin' here in Arizona (that means it was early December, the trails were dry, and the temps were in the blue-jeans and t-shirt range).Automatic Transmission Fluid Cooler Pipe Fitting Seal. Warranty: 24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only) Please see ACDelco.com for more details. Features & Benefits: GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component ACDelco is a true OEM parts brand offering 90,000+ auto parts for Chevy, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, discontinued, and non-GM cars or trucks. Locate parts near you. We offer a full range of vehicle-care products to protect, enhance, and maintain your vehicle. From adhesives, sealants, and cleaners to lubricants, waxes, and paints, we have all you need to keep your GM or non-GM vehicle looking and performing great. ACDelco 291-315 GM Original Equipment Rear Axle Shaft Seal. by ... Hub Bearing and Assembly 4 Lugs with ABS Replacement for 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt 2003-2007 ...
Adams county nebraska township map
2015+ Challenger R/T / Scat Pack / SRT / SRT392 / Hellcat Manual 3.8" Carbon Fiber 1-Piece Direct Fit CV Driveshaft Genuine Lexus - $69.99. Genuine Lexus 07-08 Ls460 Rwd Transmission Oil Strainer 35330-50030 Fs Sep 20, 2019 · Place the replacement brake pads into the caliper mounting bracket. Install the new brake pads in the caliper. They should easily slide in, though, if your original brake pads were held in place with a retaining pin, you'll need to replace this at this point. Be sure to wipe away any excess lubricant from the pads.
- A cracked or ruined CV boot allows grease and moisture to get in, which causes your parts to wear much faster and reduces the range of motion you get out of your turns. Our Chevy Cobalt CV axle set-up is built to replace worn-out metal and rubber with high-strength components.
- May 03, 2009 · and please REPLACE THE TRANSMISSION OUTPUT SHAFT SEAL!!! i just learned that if u pull the axle and dont replace it your trans will leak like mads I replaced my passenger side axle shaft about six weeks ago and did not replace the seal. Nov 29, 2020 · You can get an CV axle from Amazon or the local parts store for between $50.00 and $80.00 (US). When taking the car in for a CV axle replacement repair you can expect to pay between $225.00 and $320.00 (US) depending on manufacturer. There is a video at the bottom of this guide showing this job being done. Let's Get Started Front Wheel Hub and Bearing Assembly Fit 08-10 Chevrolet Cobalt HHR, 04-12 Chevy Malibu, 05-10 Pontiac G6, 07-09 Saturn Aura Hub Bearing 5 Lugs, w/ABS, Replace 513214 4.4 out of 5 stars 21 CDN$56.82 And since replacing the axle seal requires the removal of the axle, this how-to can cover replacing both. Resulting in a puddle like this after leaving it parked for one day. Sadly I had to drive it to work for 2 days with it leaking, but it wasn't a really bad leak, but it got worse on the way home the last night I...
- ACDelco GM Original Equipment Automatic Transmission Output Shaft Seal Kits contain the pieces needed to repair or replace your output shaft sea. The output shaft seal is a flexible lip seal, which forms a fluid-tight barrier between the transmission housing and the rotating output shaft. Axle Shaft Seal Replacement Cost. Service Location. SELECT YOUR VEHICLE. $110.62 - $3,656.80. Price range for all vehicles. (81). It is very important to replace axle seals because major damage, such as saturated brake pads and shoes and brake failure.
- CV boot replacement or output seal replacement require the wheel and the lower ball joint to be removed to free the CV axle. Then the CV boot or output seals can be replaced, and the CV axle may be installed. If the CV joints are popping while the vehicle is turning, the CV axle should be replaced. Then the ball joint can be installed, and the axle nut can be torqued to specification.
- Sep 07, 2016 · The trickiest part of the seal replacement is getting the seal in place after the axle has been reinstalled. The outer bearing is press fit to the axle so you cannot put the bearing and seal in first then side axle through, lip of the seal will likely get damaged before getting the axle lined up and through the inner bearing and sprocket.
- These Replacement Parts fits 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt, please ensure to select the exact engine for your 2007 Cobalt sub-model from the product page. This info is also listed in the product description line. Please also check your exact Cobalt year in order to match products for your vehicle. dr tools for ford fiesta mkv mk5 5 2001-2008, fusion 2001-2012, mazda 2 2003-2007 rear axle subframe bush removal remover install tool set £35.99 £ 35 . 99 £7.99 delivery Mar 02, 2020 · Seal: NBR Operating Temperature: 14 to 176°F Operating Pressure: 0 to 200PSI Coil Power: 3 to 6.5W Response Time: <20msec: Data Sheet: 2S012-020-A.PDF: 2S012-1/4A: $36.06 : 1/4" NPT: 2S020-1/8A: $36.06 : 1/8" NPT: Cv = 0.15 Orifice = 2.0mm: 2-Way, Normally Closed Direct Acting Body: Stainless Steel Seal: NBR Operating Temperature: 14 to 176°F ...
- We stock a full range of replacement mirrors, power window regulators, power window motors, replacement door lock actuators, door handles, turn signal switches, headlights, tail lights and everything else you can imagine. Our parts are an inexpensive alternative to overpriced dealer parts.
- Car & Truck Replacement Parts Pep Boys carries the parts you need to keep your car or truck running for years to come. We know there's more to driving than keeping your vehicle running. You also want to enjoy the ride. Pep Boys carries the OEM and aftermarket parts and accessories you need to repair, maintain, or customize your vehicle. Automotive Replacement Axle Shaft Seals. Yukon Gear & Axle (YMSC1003) Front Inner Replacement Axle Side Seal for Jeep TJ Rubicon Dana 44 Differential.Driver side axle seal leaking : 84000 mi US $57: Transmission Cooler Lines replaced due to leaking : 87872 mi: Replaced transmission due to hesitation when leaving a stop. Vehicle would not shift back to 1st gear from neutral properly.
- Replacement Vacuum Head Brush for The 196 Clearview Vacuum Head. Item#: R201540 $ 14.63 Add to cart; Filter Screen for Polaris Spa Wand. Item#: 5-116-00 $ 15.00 Add to cart; Replacement Bag for #201146 Mini-Vac. Item#: R201696 $ 7.47 Add to cart; Plastic Spring Clip. Item#: 22001 $ 1.74 Add to cart; Axle for Most Wheel. Item#: R201456 $ 3.66 ... The drive axle seal is located behind the drive axle inner joint, protected by a shield. If you have a fluid leak from your transmission, inspect the area around the axle Keep in mind that when your car was serviced before, parts may have been replaced with different size fasteners used in the replacement.
- Champion's 89'' tandem axle utility trailer kit includes just about everything you need to get your trailer off the ground and rolling. And with our "build your own" trailer kits you can build your perfect trailer.
- Aug 06, 2019 · Subaru front axle seal replacement! No need for more leaks, the media has plenty.. With all the leaks out there from newest tech devices, Liveleaks and various other media stories, let’s try to keep our Subarus from doing the same, i.e leaking all over the place.
- Dec 06, 2016 · Replace the mounts and bushings as well as the shocks and struts to prevent performance issues. Most importantly, check your tires. When your vehicle’s struts or shocks need to be replaced, they can no longer support the vehicle. Fortunately, replacing a pinion seal isn't a difficult task and there are a variety of methods to successfully accomplish that. Our preferred method happens to be the same procedure that GM outlines in its 1999 F-body Service Manual.
Which of the following nucleophiles will undergo conjugate addition in a michael reaction_
The inner front axle seals will cost you over 6 hours of labor plus seals and fluid.So if your local labor rates are $100 an hour that will be over $600That depends on what seals are leaking. The ...
Charlie horses in calf while pregnant
This seal is for the right hand side (passenger) of the transmission for the halfshaft. After 26 years and 140,000 miles, the original seal has started to leak on my 89 Buick LeSabre. I turned to Amazon to find a good seal at a much better price than locally. I have had very good luck with National seals in the past, so I purchased this one. Rear axle seal replacement. Jump to Latest Follow. There's a pictorial here somewhere on replacing the differential seal, but I don't know if anyone did something similar for the axle seal.Dec 09, 2011 · Lube the axle all the way to aid the axle to slide easily inside the new seal. Slide the axle back in slowly. Rotate axle if necessary until it goes completely in. Push the axle in and re install the c clip. Pull the axle out to lock the c clip in place. Once both sides are done re install the spacer and it's bolt(put some blue loctite in it).
Wgu health information management reddit
7. Direct Replacement for your Original Failed Axle, Hassle-Free Installation 8. Double Powder-Coated Joints & Shafts in a Rich Dark Cobalt Finish 9. Product color has black, gray, etc., random delivery. Nov 03, 2020 · Overheating will damage the seal and impeller inside the water pump. Use a quality water pump to keep your cooling system working at optimal condition for a longer period. When replacing a water pump run by a timing belt, always replace the timing belt at the same time, especially if the water pump was leaking. Quite possibly the most critical vital to monitor, engine oil pressure can mean the difference between making it home and needing to replace the engine. The patented air core meter movement provides the durability and accuracy that you expect from the AutoMeter name. Throughout 57 years of building the world’s best com This kit utilizes stronger components to create a package that will be less susceptible to clutch failure in your 2005-2007 Cobalt SS/SC and 2004-2007 Ion Redline with the MU3 Transmission. (*Do not use this kit for LNF vehicles) This kit is capable of up to at least 570 Nm (420 ft lb) The kit includes: Heavy-duty clutch Pressure plate Position the axle seal protector through the axle seal and into the transmission. Alldata: 2006 Chevy Cobalt, Axle Shaft Assembly Service and Repair, Removal and Replacement: Wheel Drive Shaft Replacement.Jul 03, 2013 · In serviceable wheel bearings, only one eighth of an inch is possible for movements. If larger movements are observed, you will most likely need to re-tighten or replace your current wheel bearing. Checking hub bearing assemblies if they are in need of repair or replacement is a lot simpler. $0.00 Ends: 15/Sep/20 11:32 PM EST https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.Item&itemID=19598&acctID=7647 [email protected] (Bidder Service) Tue, 08 Sep ... CV axle had a badly torn boot; decided to just replace the axle. Wouldn't come out with a pry bar, so I rented a slide hammer and "claw" adapter from AutoZone. The CV shaft came out, but it brought the transmission output shaft with it. Boat part number 8103805 is a new, off the roll, increment of 3/8" x 1/2" D-section adhesive back hatch gasket seal molding from Tracker Marine, part number unavailable. Foam rubber hatch seals for boats are the perfect way to keep your boat storage space safe from water intrusion and damage. Rear Axle Seal Replacement. I would really like to thank "AGirlAndHerTractor" from our message board for this excellent write-up. Long story short, you cannot easily remove the axle to get to the seal on the 1601. The entire back end of the tractor must be disassembled.Find great deals on eBay for cobalt ss axles. Loaded Beam Axle Rear Drum Brake With ABS Opt JM4 5 Lug Fits 07-10 Pontiac G5 (Fits: Cobalt SS). 180 day replacement warranty!!
Thrive dispensary promo code
Jan 27, 2019 · The most common leak on a front-wheel drive vehicle is an axle seal. The average cost to replace an axle seal in a non-4-wheel drive vehicle would range from $200 to $400 US dollars. In rear-wheel-drive vehicles, the most common transmission fluid leak is the output shaft seal where the drive shaft connects to the transmission. Rear axle seals kept leaking, causing park brake to fail. Seals have been replaced 4 times on drivers side, and 3 times on passengers side. *akconsumer states that vehicle was taken to the dealership and they said they will not repair. See all problems of the 2001 Chevrolet Silverado . CV Axle Shaft Front Outer Pair Set for Chevy Cobalt HHR Pontiac G5 Saturn Ion in CV (Constant Velocity). The AAM 11.5” axle was first offered as an upgrade to 10.5” 14-bolt axles in GMC, Chevrolet and Dodge (Ram) full-sized pickup trucks. We offer both the 11.5” AAM (American Axle & Manufacturing) aluminum differential cover kit and a replacement aluminum differential rear cover gasket. You'll also find a new Dodge or GM AAM Helical Limited ... Refer to Inner Axle Seal and/or Bearing Replacement - Front Drive Axle . Installation Procedure. 5. The clutch gear shim (9) 6. The clutch sleeve (8) 7. The clutch fork assembly (11) 8. The clutch fork inner spring (10) 6. Apply sealant to the inner axle housing to differential carrier sealing surface.C2. Cobalt. Digital series Gauges. ►. Sport-Comp Digital Gauge. Here is the wrench you'll need for the axle nuts. Remove the 8 bolts that hold the axle with a 3/4 socket, then carefully remove Remove the seal with very small and careful prying, turning frequently. Here is the hub with the seal removed.
Lighthouse capital group llc
Dec 11, 2006 · 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt . Automatic Transmission Fluid Filter and Seal Replacement. Tools Required: • J 6125-1B Slide Hammer • J 23129 Axle Boot Remover. Removal Procedure. Caution: Refer to Vehicle Lifting Caution in Cautions and Notices. 1. Raise and support the vehicle. 2. Place the drain pan under the transaxle oil pan. Object Number ... Boat Windshield Molding and Seals. Keep rain and cold out with new boat windshield molding and boat windshield seals from Great Lakes Skipper's huge discount inventory. We have yards of boat windshield molding and boat weatherstripping, including foam molding, windshield gasket tape, boat hatch seals, and more boat windshield parts.
How to remove exclamation mark on messages iphone
We stock a full range of replacement mirrors, power window regulators, power window motors, replacement door lock actuators, door handles, turn signal switches, headlights, tail lights and everything else you can imagine. Our parts are an inexpensive alternative to overpriced dealer parts. The average price of a 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt transmission repair and replacement can vary depending on location. Get a free detailed estimate for a transmission repair and replacement in your area ... And since replacing the axle seal requires the removal of the axle, this how-to can cover replacing both. Resulting in a puddle like this after leaving it parked for one day. Sadly I had to drive it to work for 2 days with it leaking, but it wasn't a really bad leak, but it got worse on the way home the last night I...Nov 29, 2020 · You can get an CV axle from Amazon or the local parts store for between $50.00 and $80.00 (US). When taking the car in for a CV axle replacement repair you can expect to pay between $225.00 and $320.00 (US) depending on manufacturer. There is a video at the bottom of this guide showing this job being done. Let's Get Started I have a 1995 Corolla with the 7A-FE. There is a clunking noise coming from up front that sometimes happens when I am coming to a stop or when I am going slow over bumps (like a gravel road). I have play in the passenger side front wheel (hands at 9 and 3), so I felt around under the car and... Dec 28, 2019 · My passenger CV axle tore last night while driving. Got it home safely now trying to replace the CV and the axle seal. I removed the outer ring of the seal but the metal part is stuck around the axle and wont come off.
Keen tools facebuilder for blender
Whether you mow the lawn around your business or home, the Cobalt Zero Turn Mower allows you to get the yard work done quickly, comfortably and beautifully. Plus, a 500 hour oil change interval with the Oil Guard™ System by Vanguard™ (select model) means oil-change-free mowing for up to 5 years*. And since replacing the axle seal requires the removal of the axle, this how-to can cover replacing both. Resulting in a puddle like this after leaving it parked for one day. Sadly I had to drive it to work for 2 days with it leaking, but it wasn't a really bad leak, but it got worse on the way home the last night I...
Msi optix g27c4 color calibration
Shop Replacement Parts For 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt At PartsAvatar An automobile can have a lifespan greater than 12 years if it is well maintained. You can rest assured if your vehicle requires fixing since PartsAvatar is always here to help you with all your automobile repair parts requirements. Replacing the seal is usually the easy part. Getting to the seals can at best be difficult, and at worst give rise to a story that can now be told in the comments. · Service Manual · Jack and Jack Stands · Axle or Oil Seals · Seal Puller, Prybar, or Bent Screwdriver · Seal and Bearing Race Installation Tool...Sep 07, 2016 · The trickiest part of the seal replacement is getting the seal in place after the axle has been reinstalled. The outer bearing is press fit to the axle so you cannot put the bearing and seal in first then side axle through, lip of the seal will likely get damaged before getting the axle lined up and through the inner bearing and sprocket. Rear axle seal replacement. Thread starter 2ndGenToyotaFan. Start date Aug 31, 2010. After cleaning up the end of the axle, use a block of wood or a proper seal installer to tap the seal back into place. Don't forget the O ring and to grease or oil the new seal lip so you don't have a dry start up!!!When the accordion boot tears on a CV axle it will allow all the black grease to sling out as your drive making a mess. Also, once that joint has no grease, it will quickly wear down and start making noise. We would recommend checking for a torn CV boot near the grease on the passenger side and replace that axle if you find a torn boot. [Rear Wheel seals: 6.99/ea. Pinion seal: 7.99 -My other option from Autozone is National brand seals, how about those? [Rear Wheel seals: 9.99/ea. Pinion seal: 12.99 -Or should I pay more than double and get the ones from the Stealership?The oil leak from the axle seal is another clue. Hope I am wrong, thought I would pass along that information. new bracket and shaft, not an inexpensive all that yellowish fur are the internal windings, the remains of the VSS; the crown gear is used on the F35 transmission for Cobalt models for the VSS.When replacing piston rings, the cost will be determined by several factors. The make and model of your vehicle is one example. The reason this replacement job is so expensive is because it can be quite complicated. The engine must be completely disassembled and the cylinders reconditioned.
Fnaf hide and seek gmod
Chevrolet Cobalt Parts at GMPartsGiant. Find the right Genuine OEM Cobalt Parts from the full catalog we offer. Our complete online catalog covers all Chevrolet genuine Cobalt parts and accessories. All parts are backed by the manufacturer's warranty and shipped directly from Chevrolet dealers.Learn more about the 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt. Get 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. The oil leak from the axle seal is another clue. Hope I am wrong, thought I would pass along that information. new bracket and shaft, not an inexpensive all that yellowish fur are the internal windings, the remains of the VSS; the crown gear is used on the F35 transmission for Cobalt models for the VSS.Main / Output Shaft Seal. ... Intentionally blank: Related Parts. CHEVROLET > 2007 > COBALT > 2 ... Transfer Inner Stub Shaft From Original Axle to Replacement CV Axle. Mar 27, 2019 · The seal is mounted on a plate, which is located at the rear of the engine. Consistant car vibration and heat result in the failure of rear main seal. In this situation, it is better to replace the seal. But, how to replace a rear main seal without removing the transmission? You can find its answer by following a few steps process. Had the truck for 5 days. Replaced upper and lower on both sides. Also had to replace an u-joint and inner / outer axle seals. Parts $617.76 Misc. shop supplies $37.07 Environmental charge $ 12.36 Labor $1089.51 Labor seemed a little high, appears parts mark-up was xx. X 1.50 2005 LLY CC/SB 4x4/Allison. Air Dog II, EFI live, Built trans, EGR delete. 1994 dodge ram 2500 CTD 100 fuel plate and 3K GSK 4x4 SC flatbed. ACDelco is a true OEM parts brand offering 90,000+ auto parts for Chevy, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, discontinued, and non-GM cars or trucks. Locate parts near you. Nov 04, 2009 · To fix the fuel leak problem, company dealers will replace the fuel pump module of affected vehicles free of charge. GM is also providing a special coverage for 2006 and 2007 Cobalt, G5 and Ion ... This is an original used OEM Axle Shaft, Driver Side that's guaranteed to fit a 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt with the applicable vehicle manufacturer's specifications (). 2.2, AUTO, FWD L, FRONT AXLE; 2.2L, L. 2020 popular 1 trends in Sports & Entertainment, Automobiles & Motorcycles, Tools, Toys & Hobbies with Rear Axle Seal and 1. Discover over 153 of our best selection of 1 on AliExpress.com with top-selling 1 brands.A common reason for CV axle shaft failure is wear and tear due to bad bearings and seals. AUTO SHAFTS brings to you a wide collection of high performance CV Axle shafts online. AUTO SHAFTS is continually bringing to you high-performance CV axle shafts for the smooth running of your vehicles.
Arisaka type 38 handguard for sale
C2. Cobalt. Digital series Gauges. ►. Sport-Comp Digital Gauge. Here is the wrench you'll need for the axle nuts. Remove the 8 bolts that hold the axle with a 3/4 socket, then carefully remove Remove the seal with very small and careful prying, turning frequently. Here is the hub with the seal removed.Replace the seals on the output shafts of the differential ; Do that brake fluid change that you've been putting off for how long now? While I'm not trying to write a “Rebuild the rear axle FAQ”, I'm going to try and stay focused on the bushing R&R. There is an opportunity to save some time & labor… something to think about. What do I need? Refer to Inner Axle Seal and/or Bearing Replacement - Front Drive Axle . Installation Procedure. 5. The clutch gear shim (9) 6. The clutch sleeve (8) 7. The clutch fork assembly (11) 8. The clutch fork inner spring (10) 6. Apply sealant to the inner axle housing to differential carrier sealing surface.
Android tv izle apk indir
Ford F150 1980-1997: How to Replace Dana 44 Front Axle Seals/Bearings. Ford F150 1980-1997 Replacing Dana 44 Front Axle Seals Bearings How to Replace Dana 44 Front Axle Seals/Bearings The Dana 44 twin traction beam axle under the Ford F-150 4x4 was used for many years. If your front ... Remove seals in no time with this handy seal puller. The seal puller has two black oxide tips built into the head. Simply hook the tip behind the seal and pop it out. Black oxide double-sided hook, 12-3/16 in. long; Won't score surfaces; Easy to use Axle Shaft Set. Axle Support Bushing. Axle Wheel Hub Strut Coil Spring Kit. Axle and Ball Joint Kit. Drive Axle Seal. Drive Belt Tensioner Pulley. Driver Information Display Switch Connector. Replacement Chevrolet Cobalt parts for these recalled models easily rectified the problems.I am replacing the rear axle seals on a 4210 HST. It looks like there are 2 types of seals. One recesses and one just on the shaft. I do not have any recess for the sel. The parts diagram shows the seal looking like it goes on the outside of the housing.Buy wheel bearings, hub assemblies, seals and replacement parts online from NAPA Auto Parts Stores. Get deals on automotive parts, truck parts and more. Oil Filter Housing Seal Sedan, 2.4L. Sedan, 2.2L. 2.2L, with dohc. 2.0L supercharged. 2.0L turbocharged. 2.0L turbo, 2011-2013.
Java programming exercises with solutions pdf
PartsAvatar leads aftermarket automotive online retail shops in Canada with a wide selection of auto parts, body parts, performance accessories & repair tools Chevy Cobalt Automatic Transmission 2005, Axle Shaft Seal by ATP®. When reliability and OE performance is a must, turn to this ATP product designed to provide a precise fit, OE quality, and function. Made of premium quality materials,... The oil leak from the axle seal is another clue. Hope I am wrong, thought I would pass along that information. new bracket and shaft, not an inexpensive all that yellowish fur are the internal windings, the remains of the VSS; the crown gear is used on the F35 transmission for Cobalt models for the VSS.Shop Replacement Parts For 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt At PartsAvatar An automobile can have a lifespan greater than 12 years if it is well maintained. You can rest assured if your vehicle requires fixing since PartsAvatar is always here to help you with all your automobile repair parts requirements.
When will zillow start buying houses again
Chevrolet launched the Cobalt for the 2005 model year, replacing the Cavalier in the compact category. Featuring a 2.0-2.4-liter inline-four engine, the Cobalt was available as both a coupe and sedan and offered both manual and automatic transmissions before Chevy ceased Cobalt production...Car & Truck Replacement Parts Pep Boys carries the parts you need to keep your car or truck running for years to come. We know there's more to driving than keeping your vehicle running. You also want to enjoy the ride. Pep Boys carries the OEM and aftermarket parts and accessories you need to repair, maintain, or customize your vehicle. You're gonna have to replace the seal. Before you get started with that if you've never touched the breather on your axle it's potentially clogged. The first thing you'll want to do is pull the breather on top of the axle on the passenger side with a 14mm deep well socket and clean it out.the axle. Do: Inspect wheel bearings, strut bearings and seals for wear and/or damage prior to installation of the replacement axle. Don’t: Reuse prevailing type hardware. They cannot be reused. Do: Check the integrity of the motor/transmission mounts and mounting hardware. Broken mounts can affect drivetrain alignment and damage the CV assembly. Jun 29, 2016 · Pull the inner spindle bearing seal out and off the axle. Careful use of channel-lock pliers can help break this seal loose from the axle shaft. Clean, then apply a small amount of grease to the machined surface on the axle shaft where the new inner seal will seat. Figure 19. Replace the inner seal on the drive shaft.